Sunday, August 19, 2018

Dragonfly Thank You

The challenge at Die Cut Diva's this month is "Silhouettes". A silhouette is the image of a person, animal, object or scene represented as a solid shape of a single color, usually black, with its edges matching the outline of the subject. Our Sponsor this month is-

Cheapo Dies

Cheapo Dies is offering a $15 gift certificate,
 which goes a long way.

Here is my project-


One day I was playing with my Distress Oxide inks, and made this panel with Salty Ocean and Fossilized Amber on plain white cardstock. I added a Tonic Studio Roccoco Dragonfly out of gold foil cardstock, gold Stickles, and heat embossed my sentiment (old unknown set) with gold embossing powder. So simple!


Make sure to enter your silhouette cards for a chance at that great gift certificate from Cheapo Dies!

1 comment: