Monday, October 15, 2018

Challenge #337-Halloween

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #337-Halloween
Make a project using anything Halloween related. But there has to be a least one cut from the Cricut Library!


This Weeks Sponsor is-
And the prize is-

$25 Virtual Wallet!!!!


To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!

Here is my project-



I guess I'm an overachiever-I did two cards! I always need Halloween cards, as I give more away each year. Here is the material list for each card-

Spider Card
  1. Image: Printable Cuttable Creatable (Cute Spider), Cricut sentiment (Potions and Spells, Cricut Access).
  2. Paper:orange CS (CTMH), medium grey, light grey, black, purple, lavender cardstock (stash).
  3. Other: purple, light green, orange sequins.
Pumpkin Card
  1. Images: Printable Cuttable Creatable (Cute Jack O' Lanterns), Cricut sentiment (Broom Hair Don't Care, Cricut Access).
  2. Paper: orange, dark orange, brown, sage green, medium green, white cardstock.
  3. Other: Distress Oxide inks Salty Ocean, Wild Honey, Blueprint Sketch.
 Be sure to enter for that Printable Cuttable Creatable $25 Virtual Wallet-what would you buy?

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Michelle! The little spider makes me smile and I love the sequins!

    ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!! I love making Halloween cards too! It’s been a blast working with you in the DT - thanks so much for all the hard work you put in!!

    ReplyDelete