Saturday, October 13, 2018

Halloween at Die Cut Diva's

Hello! The challenge at Die Cut Diva's  is your choice of Autumn, or Halloween. And our sponsor for October is...





$10 Voucher Prize!!!!



So I chose a Halloween project to share with you today-



I have so many smaller, cute halloween stamps that I don't know what to do with-until now! The frame by My Favorite Things makes it easy to showcase those little stamps-and can be used for any occasion! Here is what I used to make this card-
  1. Dies: frame (My Favorite Things, Blueprint Sketch #27-this one would also work), bats (Spellbinders-but these by Impression Obsession would work well).
  2. Stamps: sentiment (Unity Stamp Co, Halloween Chatter), witch (All Night Media-Halloween set), pumpkin, cobwebs (Stampin' Up, Happy Halloween), bat (Stampin' Up, 1992),
  3. Other: Copic markers, sequins, Nuvo Glow in the Dark drops (bats eyes).
Make sure to enter for a chance at that Dies R Us gift voucher!

No comments:

Post a Comment