Saturday, December 1, 2018

Di's Digitals at Die Cut Diva's!



The sponsor for Die Cut Divas is Di’s Digis for the month of December.




The Theme is Winter or Winter Holidays

The winner's prize is a $12 voucher to Di's Digi Stamps shop.

Join the challenge here.
Here is my project- 


Di's Digi Downloads have some of the cutest images I have ever seen. This one happened to be a freebie on another website, so I don't know if it's available on Di's Digi Downloads or not. Here are the materials I made this card with-
  1. Image: Xmas bear with Presents (Di's Digi Downloads), colored with Copics.
  2. Dies: fishtail banner, rounded rectangle (My Favorite Things).
  3. Paper: white cardstock, red patterned paper (My Minds Eye Damask Love).
  4. Embossing Folder: Snowflakes (Darice), Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink.
  5. Stamp: sentiment (Unity Stamp Co.), Barn Door Distress Oxide ink.
  6. Punch: snowflake border (Fiskars).
  7. Other: button (stash).
Be sure to enter our challenge for a chance at the great prize of Di's Digi Downloads!

1 comment:

  1. This is so darn CUTE! Love that bear &birdy friends! Love your background and layers!

    ReplyDelete