Sunday, January 13, 2019

Live, Love, Bark


The sponsor for Die Cut Divas is Bugaboo Digi Stamps for the month of January.



The Theme is Anything New-new dies, stamps, techniques, paper, etc!

The winner's prize is a $12 voucher to Bugaboo Digi Stamps shop.

Join the challenge here.

Here is my project-


My "new" is this image, which is a three image set from Bugaboo. Very easy to color! And I love the sentiments from Stampendous. Here are the materials I used to make this card-

  1. Image: Valentine Pup Set (Bugaboo Digi Downloads), colored with Copics.
  2. Dies: Pierced Rectangles (My Favorite Things), banner (Cuttlebug).
  3. Paper: grey dotted, white cardstock, patterned paper (Old DJ Inkers).
  4. Stamp: sentiment, paw print (Stampendous-Dog Sayings), Versafine Onyx ink. 
  5. Other: silver ribbon, Tim Holtz tiny stapler, Copic Compressor for banner shading.
Be sure to enter our challenge for a chance at the great prize of Bugaboo Digi's!

1 comment:

  1. I loved the color combo with that cute background for this pup. He certainly grabbed my heart.

    ReplyDelete