Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Autumn Squirrel



November's challenge theme is Thanksgiving or Thank You. 

Our sponsor is Bugaboo Digi Stamp and it offers a $12.00 gift code which is approx. 4 images.


Here is my project-



I have an affinity with squirrels-with a last name like Nutter, we get the squirrel jokes all the time! Isn't this one adorable?

This card is made by taking a 4 1/4 ' x 11" piece of cardstock and folding it in half, then fold the left side in half again as shown in the picture. Then add your background paper, and your image off the edge. Easy Peasy!

 Here is my material list-
  1. Image: Autumn Squirrel (Bugaboo Digi Stamp), colored with Copics.
  2. Dies:rounded rectangles (My Favorite Things), flourish vine (Cottage Cuts).
  3. Paper: acorn cardstock (best Creations), tan, dark red, dark green cardstock.
  4. Stamp: sentiment (Taylored Expressions, We Give Thanks).
Thanks for visiting, and make sure to enter to win some great digi's!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute, Michelle! I love squirrels too and so does hubby. We have a cute one (or more) in our back yard and hubby puts out nuts for them. Love that your card is a Z fold! I've been trying a few new folds lately and this is one of my favourites! Thanks for picking my shaker card as your favourite at Die Cut Divas - you made my day! Wishing you a wonderful day as well!

    ReplyDelete