Saturday, February 1, 2020

Love Topiary

Our February theme at Die Cut Divas is Hearts and Flowers and Hero Arts is our sponsor!





Gift Prize is a $24 gift certificate.

Here is my project-




I love this stamp set, especially how the topiary is a heart shape! It will make a cute valentine for one of my nieces.

Here are the materials I used for this card-
  1.  Stamps: Layered Topiary Stamp & Cut (Hero Arts).
  2.  Inks: Opera Pink, Rose Red, Orchid (Versa Color ink pads), Copics.
  3.  Dies: scalloped edge (My Favorite Things)
  4.  Paper: white cs, pink polka dot (DCWV Cherry Limeade stack).
  5.  Other: pink rhinestones, flower (Imaginese I-rock)
Be sure to enter for a chance at that great prize!

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, great combo of stamps and die!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Très jolie carte de Saint Valentin.
    J'aime beaucoup.
    MaryannG

    ReplyDelete