Monday, February 1, 2021

Hero Arts and Fun Folds

Here at Die Cut Divas Hero Arts is our wonderful sponsor for February! It's going to be a FUN FOLD challenge with one of your favorite stamp companies for the month of February!

I'm so excited about the prize too - a $25 gift certificate to the winner!


Here is my project-

To be truthful, I had made two previous attempts at a card. This card I liked way better than the first two! This is a twisted Circular Circle Easel Card (there are many tutorials for this), one that can be used for many occasions. To make the stopper I scanned the nasturtium stamp and reduced it down to 75% of the original. Colored the flower I wanted with Prismacolor pencils (my computer ink and Copics do not mix) and fussy cut an image to make the stopper.

Here are the materials I used for this card-

  1. Image: Nasturtium (Hero Arts), colored with Copics. Stopper colored with Prismacolors.
  2. Dies: Nasturtium die (Hero Arts), Heart Circles, Big Scalloped Circles (Spellbinders).
  3. Sentiment: Easy Expressions stamp set, Easy Expressions Die (The Ton).
  4. Paper: all from my stash and unknown. 
  5. Other: Sakura Gelly Roll pen-Stardust, Zing gold embossing powder.

Be sure to make a fun fold card for a chance at that $25 gift certificate to Hero Arts!

 

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, what a great way to display the floral image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you made the flowers the star on this card. Using that reduced flower was perfect for your stopper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful & I love your easel card!

    ReplyDelete