Monday, November 1, 2021

New Challenge at Die Cut Divas!

 Our sponsor for November is Kat Scrappiness and the Divas thought Slimline and Mini Slimline cards were perfect to make your holiday cards, no matter the content.  

 

Kat Scrappiness is offering a prize of a Kat Scrappiness Gift Pack valued at least $25.


The standard size of a slimline card is typically 3.5" X 8.5" (8.89 X 21.59 cm).  The card base for a mini slimline card is typically 3" X 6".   These are approximate sizes and we won't be checking to see if your card meets the exact standard for either size.    

Here is my project-
 

 
Thanks to my team mate Arlene, I used this mini slim line die cut from Kat Scrappiness to make this Christmas card. I used my Copic compressor to color the veins in the poinsettia petals.
 
Here are the materials I used to make this card-

  1. Dies: Wood & Wire Background Panel (Kat Scrappiness), Poinsettia (Spellbinders), sentiment (Sizzix Tim Holtz Seasons Greetings).
  2. Other: Silver Stones embellishment (Trinity Stamps).
Make sure to enter for a chance at that great prize!

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the white poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful in those colors, Michelle! I just received wood & wire frame - couldn't resist it after Arlene cut me a few :) Anyway - love your card!!

    ReplyDelete