Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Hero Arts Thoughtful Card

 

The Challenge for February is: Angle It!

Hero Arts is giving a $25 gift card to their website for our winner.  The challenge ends February 28th at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Our winner will be posted on March 3. 

We all love playing with our Hero Arts toys, whether it be stamps, stencils, dies or inks. Here is my project-

 

 

I wanted something a little bit different, and I think I got it! I like inking over images because nothing turns out the same way twice. Here are the materials I used to make this card-

  1. Stamps: Hello Sunshine Daisies by Hero Arts (Discontinued, but Hero Arts has many floral stamps that can be used) sentiment from Friends by Hero Arts. 
  2.  Die: Stitched Scalloped Basic Edges by My Favorite Things.
  3. Inks: Twisted Citron, Salty Ocean, Villainous Potion Distress Oxides for bottom of card, Faded Jeans Distress Oxide for sentiment.

Enter for a chance at that great gift card!

 

3 comments:

  1. Just love your blended colors around the daisies, Michelle! So pretty with the angled topper & sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your daisies and the fabulous blended colours xx

    ReplyDelete