Saturday, August 13, 2022

Snowglobe Easel Card

We are so happy to make our Shaped Cards with Poppystamps products. No rectangle or square cards, but any kind of Shaped Cards.

Challenge prize: winner gets $20 gift card to the store.

Here is my project-



I want to thank my team mate Arlene for the kit she put together, as I don't have this die set-yet. I just love it! And so many possibilities to change up the scenery! Here are the materials I used to make this card-

  1. Dies: snow globe (Poppystamp Snow Globe Easel Card die set) colored with Copics, sentiment (Joy-Impression Obsession). 
  2.  Sentiment: Seasons Greetings (Let It Snow-Lawn Fawn), Versamark and white embossing powder. 
  3. Inks: sky background (Speckled Egg, Prize Ribbon Distress Oxides by Tim Holtz).
  4. Paper: white, red cardstock, vellum for cabin windows (colored with pale yellow Copic marker).

 Make sure to enter for that great prize!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet!! Love how you put it together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you made the wooden base look so much like wood. A beauty! And you even added cabin windows!

    ReplyDelete