Thursday, July 13, 2023

Birthday pets

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO "MY FAVORITE THINGS"


It's a Birthday month for My Favorite Things and the DCD team selected Birthdays as the challenge for this month.  Have fun an get your "Birthday On".

Challenge: Birthdays

Prize: $25 Prize 

Here is my project-


I must thank my DCD team mate Arlene for the MFT Outside the Box die cuts! I'd never made a box card before, but I sure will now! Here is the material list for this card-

  1. Dies: box (Outside the Box by My Favorite Things).
  2. Stamps w/matching dies: dogs, cats (Pawty Time by My Favorite Things, Yana Smakula), retired.
  3. Paper: mid weight white cardstock, unknown party paper, clear acetate.

Make sure to enter for a chance at that great prize!



2 comments:

  1. Such cute and happy card! For sure it will bring a smile to whoever receiving it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling box card, Michelle - love your party animals!!

    ReplyDelete