Sunday, August 13, 2023

Happy Anniversary

 Have a Poppystamps Summer Break



Our sponsor for August is known by all and we are so happy they are sponsoring our challenge for the month of August.


Our Challenge is: Pop Up Creations

Our Sponsor's Prize is a $20 gift card, so be sure to play! 

Here is my project-

 

And when it's popped up-



I always try to make my husband special anniversary cards, and this beautiful die by Poppystamps is one of my favorites. I printed an anniversary poem on white cardstock, and die cut it  to match the front of the card. Here are the materials for this card-

  1. Dies: Adriana Pop Up Easel Set (Poppystamps), Stitched Ovals (Sizzix), flowers and leaves (Spellbinders Spring Flowers & Happy Sunday Drive).
  2. Stamps: happy anniversary (Magazine Freebie), front sentiment (...Everything Love by Unity Stamp Co.)
  3. Paper: white, light teal, medium teal, dark teal, white shimmer cardstock.
  4. Ink: Versamark, white embossing powder.
Make sure to make a Pop Up card to be eligible for our contest!





 

4 comments:

  1. I saw this on the Die Cut Divas page and wanted to come take a closer look! Your card is just stunning! I seem to be stuck in a rut of using gold embossing powder when I heat emboss, but I need to break out my white embossing powder after seeing how elegant that looks on your card! Your husband will love it! Happy anniversary!

    Have you heard of Creative Creases Challenge? It’s always ATG with a fun fold project, and your easel card would be a great addition to the link up here: https://secretstamper.com/2023/08/anything-goes-with-a-fun-fold-for-creative-creases-63/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning - the white embossing powder is perfect on this card. So elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous color combo, Michelle - love this!!

    ReplyDelete