This week at Exploring Cricut & More the challenge is “It’s a Spring Thing”. Make a card, layout, or paper craft celebrating Spring and include at least one flower. Here is my project-
This card was totally made with a very old cartridge-Accent Essentials! Here is the steps on how I did it-
- Made card base with orange cardstock (DCWV stack) 5 3/4" square. Adhered square of orange & light blue polka dot (My Minds Eye Antique Dot stack) to card base.
- Cut light green cardstock (scrap stash) at 4". Cut frame out of light blue cardstock (scrap stash), adhered to light green cut piece.
- Cut orange flowered paper (DCWV Pocketful of Posies) into strip, adhered into center of green cut piece. Stamped flourishes (Autumn Leaves) with Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade ink.
- Out of yellow cardstock (scrap stash) cut 2 daisy flowers (pg 55) at 1/2" and another 2 flowers at 1/4". Adhere to flourishes and added Michaels Recollection pearls to center.
- The big flower was made cutting yellow cardstock the flower on page 63 at 2". The blue flower was made cutting a daisy (pg 55) at 1 3/4". Adhere together, added orange button threaded with Lemondrop twine (The Twinery) and adhered to card as shown. Cut leaves from pages 72 & 73 (one each) from Creative Memories green speckled paper and cut at 1 1/4". Adhere under flower.
- Stamped sentiment (MFP) onto orange cardstock (scrap stash), round end and adhered as shown.
I'm also entering this at Cut It Up Birthday Challenge.