Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Exploring Cricut & More Wonderful Wednesday

Welcome to Wonderful Wednesday at Exploring Cricut & More. In my ongoing tray of the month project, this is what I chose for April's design:


I am a big animal lover, and the ASPCA and Dogs for the Deaf are just some of the animal based organizations I support.

The tray is one I found at Crafter's Warehouse, one of our local craft stores. It has a removable back so that you can change your decorations if you wish, and glass insert to protect what you display.

The background paper is by Debbie Mumm. The critters were all cut at 4" from the Cricut cartridge Pet Shop. The sentiment is computer generated and cut out with Spellbinders Labels Nine. I used American Crafts Ivory Damask cardstock for each critter, and except for the guinea pig, I rubbed a light coat of Colorbox Sky Gray ink over the bodies to tone down the ivory a bit. After adhering everything to the background I slipped the finished product into the tray.

Check out the Pet Shop cartridge-it's full of wonderful animals!

5 comments:

  1. First off...I need this cool tray to play with. Second, how cute is your animal lovers tray for the month Very sweet..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! And I love how you added the label. And yes, I need to check out that cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tray!! Love it! And I just love all of the adorable critters!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The critters are very cute-makes me want to take one home!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete