Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Exploring Cricut & More Wonderful Wednesday

 Welcome to Exploring Cricut & More Wonderful Wednesday! Here is a real fast, simple card to make for any occasion that you give money to someone!


I made a pink piggy bank for the girls, and blue for the boys. The pig is from Wild Card, and I cut this at 4" with Real Dial Size-very important step! This was cut with the Creative Feature Frames. The pink pig I embossed with Tim Holtz Damask, and the blue pig was embossed with Diamond Plate by Cuttlebug.

This would be great for a graduate, and do the pig and card in school colors. How about a green or red pig for Christmas? Have fun with it!

And no, I'm not rich. The money is my savings towards taxes!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute, and I love the idea of sticking the money on top! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea Michelle!! Love that the money fits into the slot on the top of the pig. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genius idea-I'm remembering this for grads!
    :)
    Micheelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are so adorable Michelle. I love that you embossed the little piggies!!

    Thanks so much for your sweet comment today!

    A bunch of us are having a non-Mark's Finest Paper blog hop tomorrow...it's an Easter one and there's some stamp sets up for grabs, so make sure and stop back by if you get a chance!

    Amy E.
    Scrapthissavethat.com

    ReplyDelete