Monday, December 13, 2021

Pinwheel Tower Card


We are so happy to present Frantic Stamper as our Sponsor for our December Challenge of Winter/Christmas project with an optional twist to make a shaped Winter/Christmas Card.
The prize is a Christmas Die Bundle! US Winner only, due to shipping costs.
 

  Here is my project-








I was looking at tutorials for shaped and/or fun fold cards and I stumbled upon the Pinwheel Tower card. There are lots of tutorials for this! And it fits in an A2 envelope! Here are the materials I used to make this card-

  1. Dies: Christmas Pets (Frantic Stamper), sentiment banner (Hero Arts-Bouquet Accessories).
  2. Stamps: sentiments, Christmas tree (Lawn Fawn-Christmas Dreams) Yappy Christmas (Mama Elephant), Be Joyful (My Favorite Things).
  3. Papers: Forever Friends Kraft Notes pattern paper.
  4. Other: red fork ribbon bow.

Thanks for visiting, and make sure you enter for a chance at that great prize!

3 comments:

  1. Now I can say I've seen a dog with antlers. Such a cute card and I've never done a pinwheel tower card. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing card, Michelle! Looks like a fabulous fun-fold; I'll have to try it someday... Just love your papers and diecuts combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun card!! I shall give this fold a try, thanks for the inspiration Michelle!

    ReplyDelete