Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Birch Press Birthday Card


 



   Birch Press Design has brightened the Die Cut Divas' with their sponsorship of our challenge blog.

The Theme: Anything Goes Challenge Prize: winner gets $20 gift card to the store.

I know everyone will want to go shopping at Birch Press Design.

Here is my project-


This card is made of up items that a friend and team mate sent me-thanks Cindy Chiu! I hate to admit this, but she sent them over a year ago and I just now found them (my craft room is known as the Bermuda Triangle). So I made this card and I'm thrilled with the result. The birthday die cuts are from Birch Press Designs called Big Birthday Sugar Script. I don't know the printed and striped paper manufacturers. The stamps were from Hero Arts, Lawn Fawn and Paper Issues.



Join the challenge now for a chance at that great prize.

 

3 comments:

  1. Well done, such a festive one! Haha you are not alone, I often find surprises underneath piles of craft supplies in my craft room too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Birch Press Sugar Script! I think Cindy enabled me - LOL! Anyway, love your card, Michelle - so colorful and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great birthday card. I still have some die cuts from my teammates and I try not to lose them in my own Bermuda Triangle.

    ReplyDelete