Friday, January 13, 2023

Valentine Reveal Wheel with Lawn Fawn

 

 Happy New Year to all of you and may it be a great start, a new beginning and a Happy New Year.

We are so pleased to open the new year with a new sponsor, Lawn Fawn!


The challenge is Valentines, so make our hearts happy because it's time to plan and make those fun, sappy, elegant, heart-felt cards for our next holiday,
Valentines Day.

Lawn Fawn's Prize is a $25 gift card. 

Here is my project-

 

 

I never thought of making a Valentine out of the Car Critters from Lawn Fawn, but I'm glad I did. It turned out pretty cute!

Here is a material list for this card-

  1. Stamp & Die Set: Car (Car Critters, Lawn Fawn), floating hearts (Wood You be mine, Lawn Fawn).
  2. Dies: Reveal Wheel (Lawn Fawn), Square Reveal Wheel Add-on (Lawn Fawn), Simple Road Border, clouds (Impression Obsession).
  3. Sentiment: Simply Celebrate Hearts (Lawn Fawn).

Be sure to enter for a chance at that wonderful prize!

5 comments:

  1. This is just so adorable! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, Michelle! Just love the scene you created!! I assume the reveal wheel shows other critters out for a drive?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me want to sing "down the road again"

    ReplyDelete