Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Hero Arts Valentine



Die Cut Divas' Sponsor for February is none other than Hero Arts.

The Theme: Add some gold - heat embossing, foiling, gold pen, gold thread,
gold gems/sequins/enamel dots... something GOLD.



It's always time for Hero Arts who have always supported Die Cut Divas since we started sponsorships and we are always pleased to spend time with our Hero Arts products. 

Here is my project-


 

I made a Z-fold card to showcase that lovely gold embossed rose. I don't work with kraft paper much, but liked it paired with the light pink patterned paper. I'm trying to expand my comfort zone. Here are the materials I used to make this card-

  1. Stamp and Dies: rose (Hero Florals Rose Stamp-N-Cut by Hero Arts) colored with Copics, leaves (Garden Picks 3-D by Altenew), sentiment (unknown).
  2. Embossing Powder: Queens Gold by Ranger. 
  3. Other: inside sentiment sticker (unknown), pink patterned paper (unknown), gold mirror cardstock (Tim Holtz Ideology Kraft metallic paper), kraft cardstocks (Recollections).

Enter for a chance at that wonderful prize!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gold embossed flower, Michelle, and I love the pink & kraft combo! Fab Z fold too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I think you picked the perfect fold card to present your flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL, and I love the off the edge flower!

    ReplyDelete