Sunday, October 1, 2023

Halloween Mandala


 Welcome to a month of Birch Press inspiration and fun.


The Theme for October is Use A Layer Die Set or be sure to Layer a die cut on another die cut.

The prize is a fantastic $20 gift card to our random winner.

Here is my project-


I want to thank my team mate Arlene for sending me the Birch Press Bali Stencil (it's discontinued, but I found it here). I figured it would fit the layered part of the challenge. I used Distressed Oxide inks (Twisted Citron, Spiced Marmalade, Villainous Potion) to make the layered mandala. The sentiment die (from Hero Arts MMH Sept 2020)is also 3 layers for more dimension. I also used Lawn Fawn Happy Howl-o-ween stamp and die set for the cute dog in the pumpkin.


Make sure to use layers and at least one die cut for a chance at that prize!

3 comments:

  1. Love your colorful stenciling, Michelle, and perfect idea to layer the same die to meet the challenge in an easy, stress free way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done! The color combination really speaks Halloween for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic way to use that stencil. It screams Halloween to me.

    ReplyDelete