Monday, June 12, 2017

FCCB-Masculine Card Challenge #303

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!


Challenge #303-Masculine Cards
Create a project that features cards suitable for boys or men

This Weeks Sponsor




The prize is 4 digital stamps!

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

Here is my project-


and the inside-
 
 
Let me tell you the materials I used in this card-
  1. Image: Gus Birthday Old Fart (Bugaboo Stamps), colored with Prismacolor pencils.
  2. Cricut cuts: sentiment frame, window frame (Cricut Access-Wild Card), sentiment written with Cricut Explore (font-BethsCuteHmkBold).
  3. Buttons: from my stash.
  4. Paper: from my stash.
The card base was made in Cricut Access by starting with a square and making it the dimensions I wanted. I then welded another rectangle in the card base to get my window. I love that I can get precisely what size I need in Cricut Access! The rest of the card consisited of a lot of measuring to get the correct sizes on the frames. On the sentiment I just used a text box to write my message, then trimmed the piece to fit the frame.

Try playing in Cricut Access if there is a specials shape you need-it's easy!
post signature

4 comments:

  1. This image is so funny! What a great guy card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! What a great card! I can think of so many men I could send that to! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, that's cute and funny! Great card! Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete