Friday, June 30, 2017

Thanking our sponsor-Bugaboo Stamps!

At Die Cut Diva's, the challenge for June was Summer Fun, and we would like to thank our sponsor-


Today is the last day to get your projects in!

Here is my project-


My friends know I'm a person who loves the offbeat and different. This card sure fits the bill!
Here are the materials I used to make it-
  1. Image: Poppi Penguin Water Toy (Bugaboo Stamps), colored with Prismacolor pencils.
  2. Dies: stitched rounded rectangles, fishtail banner (Taylored Expressions).
  3. Paper: unknown from my stash.
  4. Stamp: sentiment (Viva Las Vegas), Versafine Black Onyx ink.
  5. Embellishment: Old Creative Memories beach ball sticker. 
Stay cool, and join us for a new challenge at Die Cut Diva's tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment