Thursday, April 13, 2023

Gilded Roses



Established in April 2014, Altenew has quickly become a leader in the inspiration industry and continues to innovate and influence the world of paper crafts. Altenew strives to encourage crafters to express their own unique creativity through the art of paper crafting.

The Challenge for this month is: Water Coloring


The Prize from Altenew

 

Here is my project-

 

 
Ugh! I have such a hard time positioning baubles! But I will keep trying, because it really adds a beautiful element. I finally got a decent watercolor background using the Altenew 24 pan watercolor set (I struggle with baubles and watercoloring, LOL). The beautiful Altenew Gilded Rose with the coordinating stencils is just stunning, and the sentiment is from Altenews In My Thoughts stamp set. The gold baubles are from Trinity Stamps called Gold Satin. I used the Hero Arts Infinity Rectangles to cut the watercolor background.

Make sure to enter for a chance at that great prize!

 

3 comments:

  1. WOW, Just gorgeous. I struggle with the baubles placement too. And with water coloring itself. This turned out just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring on your gilded rose, Michelle, and I love the soft watercolored background!!

    ReplyDelete