And this is what it will look like in my scrapbook (sorry about the pictures, the colors are more correct in the above pic)-
Here's a list of what I did-
- Creative Memories Valentine Romance paper.
- Designer Calendar was used for the month, cut at 2 1/2" out of pale pink for the shadow and red glitter paper from Joann's.
- Victorian Romance cartridge-Cupids out of pale pink and red coordinated CM paper. Cut at 2 1/4".
- Love Struck cartridge-Candy hearts cut out of pale pink and red glitter paper at 3 1/2".
- Mats are the pale pink and red coordinated CM paper.