Monday, May 28, 2018

Challenge #327-Graduation

Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #327-Graduation
Make a project about Graduation.

This Weeks Prize-


  Two My Sentiments Exactly sets-Brand New!


Create a project inspired by Graduation

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!

Here is my project- 



Here is the materials I used for this card-
  1. Cricut cuts: teddy bear graduate (Teddy Bear Parade) front sentiment (a chunky font in Access), insert (CTMH Artfully Sent).
  2. Cardstock: vanilla, black (Michaels), patterned cs (Best Creations), blue, brown, tan, white, gold (scrap stash).
This was so fast and easy! I think I spent an hour making this. The insert looks great, with plenty of room for writing a note to the graduate.

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. This little bear is so cute! Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute graduate bear! I love the way the sentiment pops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! I love this bear in his cap and gown.

    ReplyDelete