Saturday, September 5, 2015

Sketches and Bugaboo Stamps!

Hi, Michelle here today! I've brought you a bookmark today to share using Bugaboo Stamps Rottweiler Trio-and taking this sketch:

and making it a bookmark by taking a few liberties with the sketch-


I colored this image in Copics (I forgot to write down the ones I was using!) and used My Favorite Things Fishtail Banners to cut DCWV Pet Stack paper for the bookmark. I cut two of the banners and glued them together wrong sides together for the bookmark base. I then used a Crop-a-dile to attach a dark copper eyelet for my fibers. I've had these EK Success Adornments fibers for a loooong time, and took one foot from each of the 7 different fibers in the package. I used a narrow ribbon around the center and pulled the fibers through and knotted them.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting!




1 comment: