Hello! This month at Die Cut Diva's our sponsor is-
Our theme for the month is an inspiration photo-
Here is my project:
I really liked how my watercolored background turned out. I used Friskit masking fluid and my fingertip to make the circles for the fireflies, and I used an old toothbrush and Frisket to make a Milky Way in the sky. After the Friskit was dry, I added the Brushos (Emerald for the ground, Black, Purple and Dark Blue for the sky). After everything was dry I rubbed off the Friskit, and colored the " fireflies" with Lemon and Orange Brusho's.
Here is a list of materials:
- Image: Holding Fireflies by A Day for Daisies, colored with Copics, with Wink of Stella on wings.
- Die: Spellbinders Star Circles.
- Sentiment: Unity Stamp Co. (...and for a moment), Versafine ink.
- Paper: white cs (Neenah), Midnight blue shimmer paper (Wausau), Strathmore watercolor paper (using Friskit and Brushos).
- Button: white star button from stash.
I'm also entering this at Classic Design Team Challenge.