Monday, February 5, 2018

Butterfly Anniversary

Welcome! This month at Die Cut Diva's our theme is "Love", and the prize is from-




Here is my project-


Anniversary cards are all about love-and this card went to my husbands parents on their 58th wedding anniversary! A friend and I were trying different watercolor techniques, and I had cut some backgrounds with my Cricut to use as stencils. I got great results on the watercolor paper, and the paper stencils got colored too. Here is what I used on this card-
  1. Stamps: butterflies (Hero Arts, ), sentiment (Cardmaking and Papercraft freebie).
  2. Inks: Opera Pink, Pink (Versacolor), Picked Raspberry (Distress Oxide), Versafine Onyx ink.
  3. Paper: green cs (Michaels), white cs (Neenah Solar White), black (scrap).
  4. Other: Brusho watercolors, Cricut cut stencil.
Thanks for visiting!

1 comment: