Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!
Challenge #202 Use the Color Green
To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.
I know that today is St. Patrick's day, but I wanted something soft for Spring!
Here's the list of ingredients:
- Using the Artbooking cartridge, cut three butterflies at 2 3/4", 2", and 1 1/2". I used mint green, light orange, and pink scrap cardstock.
- I felt the butterflies were too plain, so I stamped words on the filigree wings with Versamark ink, and then clear embossed.
- White cardstock card, with NRN Designs butterfly paper mat.
- Stamped sentiment in lower right hand corner (Mark's Finest Papers, Flowers, Flowers Flowers)
- Attach butterflies to card, add pink, green and orange rhinestones to butterfly's body.
I'm entering this in the MFP Simple Salutations "Things with Wings" challenge.