Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Exploring Cricut & More Halloween week!

Hello, and welcome to Halloween week at Exploring Cricut & More. This is my project-





Here's a list of supplies-
  1. Spooky Soiree SVG cuts from SVGcuts.com.
  2. Black Cardstock-(8) 12 x 12 sheets.
  3. Panel cuts from Graphics 45, Karen Foster, and The Paper Place.
  4. LED tealights from Michaels
Just make sure you watch the video to know how to put it together-much easier! I also love the other projects in the package-Skeleton, Lantern, Witch Leg card, and Pumpkin Treat Bucket.

I'm also entering this at Die Cutting Divas Anything Goes Challenge. (Top 5 pick)

Thanks for dropping by!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, so super COOL! I love this tree and the candles are AWESOME!!

    Great job, thanks for joining us this week at Die Cuttin Divas!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally awesome Michelle!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super project & I have to say it was awesome in person!

    ReplyDelete